Thursday, December 24, 2009

When you wash ur face is ur whole face suppose to be dry or just ur zits?

Your whole face because you never know when other pimples will come so its better to dry your whole face! I do it all the time and it works for me! Just whatever you do, use your hands to wash your hands, not a towel! Good luck! I hope my answer really helped you!When you wash ur face is ur whole face suppose to be dry or just ur zits?
I only wash the wrinkle I sit on and my zits....sometimes my beard, but that is only when I get pizza stuck in it. nmWhen you wash ur face is ur whole face suppose to be dry or just ur zits?
If you are using the right kind of soap on your face, then only your acne should be drying up. Do not ever use bar soap on your face, it makes it dryer than the Sahara in July. Find a soap that is made specifically for your face/neck. I've used St. Ives for years and am very happy with the results. If you don't like one, try another until you find one that suits you.
dry as in patting your face dry with a towel or dry as in the fasewash dried out that area of skin?
Your face is supposed to be clean with no oil but not dry. It's hard to find a balance with breakouts. I like to wash, then use an astringent (witch hazel is fine) apply with cotton ball. Treat blemishes with benzoil peroxide. (clearasil) I apply an oil free moisturizer in the am. I try not to use any foundation. That really helps.
most cleansers ur whole face will be dry because its supposed to be used for the whole face but if u gave liek the proactiv refining mask its not
your entire face that way you don't have new zits forming. no wonder why your face is breaking out. cleanse everyday and night before you go to bed to remove all dirt and such. use a good toner. moisturizer, gentle soap like dove for sensitive skin. don't use soap with perfumes it is bad for your skin. good luck.
The real issue is if the bacteria that causes acne and white heads is present or absent. My sister actually did me a service by telling me that if I touch a part of my face, to wash it there again. It doesn't have so much to do with whether your skin is oily, but if the bacteria is there, or not. Keep your hands washed, too.


Use warm to hot water when you can, but yes if you overdo washing, you'll have dry skin and acne too.


Another sister used to steam her face. She would boil a pot of water on the stove and then drape a towel over her head facing the steam for a few minutes. She said that opened her pores, and then she would wash and sometimes swab her face with Ten o six lotion.


I took this kind of advice in my teens whenever possible. I would steam my face when I also worked in restaurant jobs where we would sometimes have steam, and if I got a puff of steam, like off the dishwasher, or the stove I would often stick my face in it, knowing it was helping my pores relax and breathe. Do it right though, don't burn yourself.
Usually, you are supoosed to make sure you have your face wet before you wash it and make sure you dry it well after you wash it.

No comments:

Post a Comment