Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best face wash?!?

Does proactive work? I dont want to waste my money on it so yeah. This is may face








http://i8.tinypic.com/8ebp75s.jpg





Not BAD but i have acne. I want to get it all clear by my birthday which is Janurary 15 so what is the absolute BEST face wash out there and i do not have sensitive skin. Also im going to a party today how can i get my face cleared up by 8pm (i am going to use makeup no matter what you ppl say:]) Also this is what my face looks like TODAY and it wasnt took yesterday or the day before it was took today 10 minutes ago.





Thanks


TezzyBest face wash?!?
A very good solution is ProActive. So many celeberties use it. It is a little pricy, but if you stick to using it you will see a decrease in acne. I hope that i have helped!


Thanks!Best face wash?!?
Netragena, I use it and it works great! For your face to look great today I would use Rice(brand) mosterizer after you wash your face.


Have fun and good luck to you!
your delusional. try neoutregena acne stress foam wash.
try clean and clear use it daily
Sulfurlic Acid based cream scrubs are really good thats what i have to use
this worked for me





neutrogena acne stress wash


power-clear scrub





it will clear your face up in 2 weeks...just in time for your b-day


USE IT TWICE A DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment