Sunday, December 20, 2009

Clearasil face wash?

I just bought it and I was wondering if after washing my face with it if I could put on some moisturizer so that my skin doesn't dry out? Or will this just clog my pores again?Clearasil face wash?
No matter what your skin type you should allways use a moisturiser!


Even oily skin needs moisturiser because if you don't use one it can lead to premature skin ageing.


Clearasil do quite good moisturisers especially designed for oily/acne prone skin, so why not pop in to a pharmacy and ask them what they think is best for your skin type.


I have found clearasil cleansers to be quite drying, so please for the sake of your skin make sure to use a moisturiser everyday, especially after sun exposure


:-)Clearasil face wash?
yeah, of course (:


just make sure the moisturizer


is oil-free, non-comedegenic (i


think that's how you spell it? yahoo


says i'm wrong, i probably am!), or


won't clog pores.





cetaphil makes moisturizers, too


so maybe if you're still not sure, just


get a cetaphil one.





(:
Eh you can but you should be careful...


Clearasil is very, very strong and sometimes if you use more then one thing on your face it may bloch/rash.
yes moisturizer would be ok
You don't need any.

No comments:

Post a Comment