Sunday, December 20, 2009

Face wash suggestions?

I've been using ProActiv for about... 4 years and it's no longer doing anything for me. The face wash doesn't take my makeup all the way off, and the toner and lotion dry out my skin.





I'm looking for a system that works to clear my skin from blemishes, redness- and preferably quickly, but if it works well within like a week, that's fine. I'm looking for a wash that removes makeup well, as well as clean my pores, preventing zits... and comes with a spot treatment.





Maybe this is a lot to ask, but has anyone had great success with a particular face wash you'd like to reccomend?Face wash suggestions?
Okay, I would suggest that you switch it up a little. You can still use the pro active, but it's not going to be affective anymore if you use it all the time. Switch to some pour minimizing stuff, or blemish fighting anything. I had the same problem, and I found that if you just keep switching them it works a lot better. Also, don't get too stressed out about it. That makes acne a lot worse. So just smile and look at yourself in a good way. :) Good luck.Face wash suggestions?
I love AcneFree,it comes with all of that including a spot treatment!
I have tried everything on the market for something to clear up my face as well. I recently found a great all natural homemade cleaner,scrub, mask. and it only costs about 50 cents a box! BAKING SODA! ok when are done lol, buy a box and try it for yourself. It balances the PH levels in and on your skin, it is a natural antibiotic, and kills germs bacteria, it leaves your skin soft and smooth.


Wet face. .. then gently rub baking soda on face. I use it 2 times a day.


For a mask. at pm..... 3 TBS plaine yougurt 1 tbs lemon juice. mix to a paste, and leave on about 10 minutes.


If you have really dry skin, and still break out allot, or have a problem area/zit make a small bowl of oatmeal, plaine, no sugar, no milk, just cool it off abit, and pack on face. Oat meal draws the impurities out and helps with the redness and swelling. Plus it feels really good.


To shrink pores....You use an egg. whip up the egg white and apply to face. let dry anf then use warm water to rinse.


There are a several home made facials. The one that works best for me is the baking soda. Good luck.
My mother is a esthetician and she won't let me use proactive because she says it burns the first layer of skin on your face ( which is true..i read up on it.)





umm,, I recomend that you don't put anything on your face for a week. Let your face breathe. I sugguest that when you wake up wash your face with a warm towel and in the evening (buy a light make-up remover , oil free. and use a small amount about the size of a penny... and when the week ends you will do a light exfoliation and the night after you will apply a good acne cream , I would strongly recomend to stop using proactive. Mabye check out the doctors? I used an acne kit by GM COLLINS and It worked absolute miracle for me! It's very gentle on your skin and it works great!! and on the cheaper side get clean and clear acne spot treatment , I use it for emergencys!


get better! xxo
garnier pure
Hi , try ';Wright's';(Smith %26amp; Nephew) soap morning and before bed time. Dont wear make up for a week and you will see the results.
I love Neutrogena. Its amazing. It keep zits away and does wonders on your face. Its also great for getting make up off.
sound like you could do with a 2in1 cleaner %26amp;toner for your make-up or 3in 1 make-up remover i have both . also spot control to clean your spots you'll find these in the oriflame catalogue if your interested and would like to join please get in touch thank you.these are great products.

No comments:

Post a Comment