Thursday, December 24, 2009

Acne face wash??

so, i have used neutrogena wash, olay foaming face wash, dove soap and many others.. but all they do is over dry it...and i have to moisturize it, and then i get more pimples for some reason.. i dont get like huge acne all over my face..i just get like occasional, small pimples.. largely over my forehead..


and i HATE it.. Please, please,please suggest me a good face wash, (with personal experience) tat will get rid of my pimples without over drying it.


thanks.Acne face wash??
1. all of those products are sh*t. I've tried them, they've never worked. I've also used Proactive aka. crap.





Here's the best stuff I've ever used. (Including links below)





1. Aveeno clear complexion cleansing pads. (You can get these at walmart for like 6.99. A bit pricier than some bottled garbage, but it works significantly better.





also...





2. LUSH's ';Coalface'; cleanser. I bought it after reading all of the reviews for it, and I can't tell you, it works better than any cleanser i've used before. My face is clear, smooth, tighter pores (except for that time of the month), you'll have to use face moisturizer though, my recommendation from personal use is...





3. Aveeno Ultra Calming Moisturizing Cream: it's a nighttime based cream, which soaks into your skin at night and you wake up with such soft smooth skin. it also soothes the redness and irritation from washing your face or if you have any other irritations. A bit pricey, but I've had my jar for months now and it's not even close to being finished. A little goes a long way, plus it works really well.





-also-





with cleaning your face, you first need to wash it with either of the above products and then use a TONER. This is a secret to keeping skin fresh and nice. I use (2) toners, one for the morning and one for the night. My morning toner is..





- Alba Hibiscus Facial Toner: what i like about this is that theres no harsh chemicals peeling your face off. It's 100% vegetarian, and 82% organic. All natural ingredients sooths and you can also feel it working without the burn of alcohol or other laboratory ingredients.





my nighttime toner is a bit stronger, and chemical'y because it gives my skin a deeper cleaning while I sleep...





-Sea Breeze Clear Pore Astringent








(all links go in order of the post: this is also a very detailed list of what I have found to work the best, and I've used everything, including; Proactive, Neutrogena Wave %26amp; various other products by them, Clean %26amp; Clear, Cetaphil, St. Ives, Oxy, AcneFree, and Noxzema. In a nutshell? I've used everything %26amp; best products I've used come from the Aveeno line.)Acne face wash??
Cetaphil's facial cleanser should work best for you. It's not overly drying, but it won't clog pores and lead to more break outs. It's dermatologist recommended. I use it when my skin goes to crap.





Use a 1-2% BHA to dissolve oil in your pores, that should be enough to stop zits from forming. Here's a guide to acne control, but if I were you I'd skip the tea tree oil and benzoyl peroxide step. It'll be too much for you. http://juliakazan.blogspot.com/2008/07/g鈥?/a>
As much publicity as it gets, Proactiv can really work. Its usually either a hit or miss though, it works amazing, like it did for me, or it does nothing, like I've seen for some people. Your best bet is to buy one kit, not a subscription to see if it works for you. They also have on oil free moisturizer for dry skin(:
I use the neutrogena wave and its a pad with soap on a machine and I also use Clearasil and its a cream like substance and i also use clean and clear in the shower and its like soap! I also use oxy pads! These products really helps my pimples really good!
The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'
Neutrogena oil-free acne face wash sucks but did you try Neutrogena deep clean cream cleanser? If not then you can give it a try!
AcneFree worked pretty well for me. It's specially formulated to not cause redness or irritation.





http://www.acnefree.com/af
murad! it awesome
use cetaphil gentle cleanser its great! and cetaphil oilfree face moisturizer
clean and clear daily pore cleanser or the wave both work great!

No comments:

Post a Comment