Sunday, December 20, 2009

My face is breaking out very badly, so much it is hurting! Nothing new, I used the same wash all the time (Cle

an %26amp; Clear blackhead clearing scrub) I've used for three years, and all of a sudden my face is getting deep pimples, so deep they are hurting my face and my skin has gotten so dry it looks like scabs. Please help I am so depressed over this, I don't even want to go out in public.My face is breaking out very badly, so much it is hurting! Nothing new, I used the same wash all the time (Cle
You need to change what you are using on your face. Have you looked at the Proactiv system, or the Murad Acne system? Yes they are a bit pricy, but both have a great reputation of clearing stubborn acne. I use the Murad Acne Spot Treatment for my cystic pimples, which is a 3% sulfur gel to be applied directly to the acne. It works better than both the preparations (benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid) out on the drugstore shelves, in my opinion. Your product contains salicylic acid, which can be very drying - are you using an oil-free moisturizer with your skin regimen? This is also important, as is choosing one with an SPF - acne products make your skin more sensitive to the sun.My face is breaking out very badly, so much it is hurting! Nothing new, I used the same wash all the time (Cle
It sounds like your face wash has stopped working. try using African Black soap. This soap can be found in any hair store as well as Wal-mart, or you can try proactive solutions.
Sounds like you are drying it out, perhaps it is not the product you are using but something in your diet that has changed your skin. Either way i think it is time to switch products. I am a huge supported of Pro-Activ it has done wonders for my skin, i was bit skeptical at first because of the price but i am so glad i switched and i wont be changing any time soon!
I think your skin is drying out. Use an oil free lotion to sooth your skin.
it sounds like it is drying your face out, you should try using it every other day and use a good moisturizer like aveeno positivly radiant.

No comments:

Post a Comment