Sunday, December 20, 2009

I have oily dry acne prone skin. what should i use to wash my face and 4 foundation?

The new mineral makeups are powder - which will help absorb the oil, and mineral - which won't clog your pores.





Proactive is a popular face wash, my sisters both use it with great results. This combined with the mineral makeup should give you the healthiest combination for your skin.I have oily dry acne prone skin. what should i use to wash my face and 4 foundation?
Do you mean you have oily AND dry skin? Well, if its more oily than dry, which I'm assuming it is because you're acne prone, then I suggest using a cleanser with salicylic acid or benzoil peroxide. Neutrogena's old fashioned Acne wash, the orange gel looking one, is great. If you have oily skin, this will dry it right up. If you have regular skin,or dry skin, it will burn your face off. But yeah, if its oily, its Perfect. Then, if you plan on not wearing makeup, then i suggest a very light moisturizer such as oil of olay with SPF. If you plan on wearing makeup, try a mattifying primer with SPF such as one by Smashbox. Then skip the foundation and compact pressed powder, and opt for a couple of buffs with a loose powder such as Bare Minerals. Don't want to shell out bucks for a Bare Minerals kit? They sell just the loose powder foundation alone for 20 bucks which is about what a good powder would cost anyways.I have oily dry acne prone skin. what should i use to wash my face and 4 foundation?
I use the Body Shop's seaweed cleanser and moisturizer, and they've really helped my skin; it started clearing up in a about a week, and I haven't had more than the occasional zit since I've started using it. And I recently added the Tea Tree Oil facial mask - smells a bit funny, but my skin's looking even better now.





As for foundation... I would recommend that you don't use it, period. Maybe concealer on bad zits, but my experience with foundation is that it clogs my pores up and makes it even worse.
I'm totally the same way!!! I suggest to use a cleanser that is meant for blackheads even if u don't have. Blackheads,it removes Oil from you face with its tough texture. Neutrogsna is the best it has pads and wash for it, also use markymay foundation because it is really good to make the face less oily
Cleansing: ProActive - only 2.5% Benzoil Peroxide, %26amp; a little glycolic too. The kit includes a lightweight moisturizer with sunscreen.


Makeup: Bare Minerals is the BOMB! Try to get to a store like Ulta where you can try it on first!
dont use inexpensive makeup spend atleast $10-$20 on a foundation for good one. physicains formula is great make up and hte new oragnics line is great for your skin. wash your face each morning to remove dead skin cells and refresh your skin. good luck :]
clinique three step face wash, it is amazing! its for people with young skin though, so its wayy more effective if you are a teen/20's
get some clean and clear oil free acne wash and use an oil free moisturizer before applying the foundation of your choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment