Sunday, December 20, 2009

How to wash your FACE?

I never really know how to wash my face.





I am pretty sure I am not supposed to use the same soap I use on my body, as the skin of the face is more sensitive.





I scrape my face with a wash cloth in the shower, but that's it.





I don't have the money for any expensive soaps or cleansing products.





How do YOU wash your face?How to wash your FACE?
First, i splash some warm water on my face to open the pores. Then, i use Purpose Facial Soap (It works wonders) and it's only about $2! Wash it off, use astringent or toner, and then , i splash it with cold water to close the pores and i pat dry. Lastly, i apply a good light moisturizer,heavier in the winter. Twice a week, i expoliate with sugar and olive oil. Hope i helped!How to wash your FACE?
(1) Get to know your skin type example: oily T zone, dry skin, sensitive skin or combine skin


(2) Get the correct soap/ cleanser.


(3) Wet you face


(4) Foam and wash





Lastly, I am afraid if u wan to look good a small investment is need for taking care of the face.
Well usually I use cleansing products and all that jazz. But since it's not in your budget, I recommend baby wash and lotion! It works wonders, and it could work for your face, body, and hair! Just remember to be gentle on your face though.
WET UR FACE WITH HOT WATER ( NOT TO HOT BUT WARMER THEN WARM) THAT OPENS UR PORES THEN USE CLEARSIL OR WHATEVER IS BEST FOR UR TYPE OF SKIN WASH UR FACE THEN WEN UR FINISHED WET UR FACE WITH COLD WATER TO CLOSE UR PORES AGAIN... O YEA ITS BETTER TO WASH UR FACE IN CIRCLES WITHT THE PALM OF UR HAND...
I use dove. It cleanses the pores thoroughly but its sensitive enough not to make it too dry. just soap up your hands or a wash cloth :)
  • mobile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment