Sunday, December 20, 2009

Face wash help please!?

Ok, I really need some help. My Skin is kinda sensitive but not dry or oily. I've tried a lot of things like dove, clean and clear, Neutrogena, and everything like that so I went to the more expensive stuff like dermalogica. Then I found Exuviance, I thought yes I finally found a face wash that smells good and make my skin feel good, then I went to the dermatoligist and she told me NO, do not use anything with fruit acids. Now I'm lost I need some help from someone who knows what they are talking about. Someone please help me!!Face wash help please!?
cetaphil is the best drug store face wash it very mild nice great for sensitive skin. also aveeno calming face wash is good for sensitive skin I use cream cleanser is great it leaves my skin nice soft.


also Aveneusa.com has the greatest skin care for sensitive skinFace wash help please!?
The Dermatologist is right. Doctors commonly use fruit acids to chemical peeling which destroy the surface scar cells of skin and make new cells grow to replace them. It is a medical operation, and can't be done by people in home or daily. Maybe you can try Chlorella Gel Cleanser. It is made of food algae. A natural product. No chemicals. Chlorella Gel cleanser was invented by the request of pimple students to clean corneous cells, sebum, sweat, dust, and removes pimples quickly. Many people also use it as daily care products.
If you went to the drmatologist and she told you what not to use, then they should be telling you also what you should use!


I can't give you a magic anwer, just if you have sensitive skin, try to aviod heavy things so you don't get breakouts, but avoid any product with perfume, oils, acids, alcohol, soap, sodium lauryl sulfate, seems alot but check ingredients list, and the less ingredients in something the better believe me. Hope i've helped.


You may like to try depending on whether you like washes or non wahses i've tried and liked body shop aloe vera range, so calming ans soothing, and even the cleanser lotion is good as although you can rinse it off, you can just massage gently over face and then wipe off with cotton wool, and use toner after, which is very few in number of ingredients, and is perfume free, alcohol free etc and its great.
  • mobile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment