Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best Brands for face wash?

Im looking for a good face wash so what's the best brand out of these choices


Clean and Clear


Clearasil


neutrogenaBest Brands for face wash?
clean and clear is the best i've used. neutrogena is good too. clearasil dried my skin.Best Brands for face wash?
i use mary kay but i also use neutrogena alot. BUT! you gotta here this the best thing ever for your face! and im not lying! use whatever brand of face wash you so feel like and then add baking soda to it it gives it an exfoliation which cleans your pores deeper than any face wash whether it says its exfoliating or not this works best! for acne or oily skin or normal skin. if you have dry skin and you use it use a really good moistureizer. but i think the soduim in it has something to do with the clearing up skin.
Out of those I would say Neutrogena. Clean and Clear breaks me out every single time. However, if you want a good and cheap cleanser, the Fruits%26amp;Passion Pomegranate Cleanser is the best. It's cheap, it's so good. It cleans your pores right away. When I use it, it gets rid of my redness right away, even while I'm washing my face I can see it. Hope I helped!
everybody's skin is different, so it's hard to say.


but i would say to invest in clinique. they have different levels so it's easy to like personalize it. i also recommend biore.





and i think all of those companies test on animals :/
Clean and Clear is supposed to be very good. Personally, I recommend Nivea and Avene..both are very good.
I'd say clearasil ultra :)
I LOVE Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating, its blue. I think they have a citrusy one for acne too.
neutrogena
neutrogena definitely
neutrogena
Neutrogena!!!!!!!





I like their Oil-Free Acne Wash.
I use clearasil, but i also use this stuff called St. Ives and that works even better so u shoul try it!!
Clean %26amp; Clear or Neutrogena are both pretty good.


Clearasil isn't that great, it dried my face out.
mary kay cleanser and mousterizer
clerasil pads

No comments:

Post a Comment