Sunday, December 20, 2009

Good face wash?

Whats some good acne stuff? Acne Free?





I have mild to low bumps on my face here and there. But the majority of my face is clear. Im just tired of waking up with a painful bump making its way to the surfaceGood face wash?
i use acne free..it doesnt really work..


i would recommend using clean and clear,or neutrogena.Good face wash?
use proactive. IT REALLY WORKS, but umm, yeah, if not just use some clean and clear. or, put on homemade face masks that you can find on google. might be gurly but heyy, don't tell ur friends. my brother uses my clean and clear. are you a teen?
Use oatmeal soap!! It works really well. I use it everytime I shower and I have really clear skin.
Noxzema Plus.
It sounds like you need a facial scrub as well as a facial wash. Since it doesn't sound like you're really oily or really blemished, I would recommend to you what I've been using that really helps. It's from The Body Shop in the mall, and it's called Seaweed Face Wash and Exfoliator. They work great; they reduce oiliness and breakouts, but are designed for combination skin so it doesn't dry you out too much. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment