Thursday, December 24, 2009

When to wash face?

I don't have time to wash my face in the morning because i have to get ready for school (please don't suggest waking up early) so can i wash it at 4 pm and then at 11 pm (when i go to bed? Will it be bad for my face?When to wash face?
I don't think it would be bad. I wash my face late at night. A little tip: if you have REALLY bad acne, cut down on junk-food!When to wash face?
I wash my face morning and night. I wake up at 6:45 for school and it onyl takes one minute to wash my face, 1 minute or less.
Wash as needed, sometimes just a am rinse is enough. I, do a pm wash, moisture, good night sleep.
well the only thing i can say is if you dont have time to wash your face in the morning (which takes like 1 min. or maybe even less of your time) deep clean your face before you go to bed,your face will still be fresh.just dont forget to brush your teeth!
no it wont then wash @ 4 %26amp; 11
You should wash your face at least twice a day. And why can't we suggest you wake up 2 minutes earlier to take good care of the only skin you've got?
if u cant wash ur face in the morning, wake up early and do it. lol
  • mobile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment