Thursday, December 24, 2009

Gentler face wash? (using Phisoderm)?

I use Phisoderm anti-blemish gel facial wash. I don't have bad acne, just some on my chin. I like this face wash because it keeps my face clear or anymore acne and help get rid of some i already have, however, if i miss even one day of washing my face, my skin dries out and breaks out. Does anyone have any suggestions of gentler face washes that will completely clear my face, but isn't so strong that i'll break out if I forget to wash my face even once?





thanks :)Gentler face wash? (using Phisoderm)?
neutrogena works really well for acne-prone skin.


also, my friend used clean and clear and her face is like, so totaly flawless.Gentler face wash? (using Phisoderm)?
Cetaphil works very well for me
proactive its great but u have to wash your face and use the night time cream

No comments:

Post a Comment