Sunday, December 20, 2009

Best face wash??? ???? ?

hiya i was wondering what the best face wash is out there? bcuz ppl say proactive is suposto work but yet 4 of my friends have it and it dosnt work for them. Any other suggestions??? i currently take a prescription ( pills ) for it and i also have 2 different bottles of stuf tat i put on my face and yet i have alot of acne!? any help ?Best face wash??? ???? ?
Well, similar to the differences in hair, everybody's face is different. We all have different complexions, so often you will need to find a perfect routine. Since you have a lot of acne, I would start off with Proactiv, since that seems to be the solution for your skin. Once your skin clears up, try using that only once a day(I use mine at night) and use a different simpler product in the morning. A few I like that have worked well are Clearasil, Olay, and St.Ives. You can purchase all of these at Wal-Mart. But, according to a dermatologist, the best thing for most skin is normal soap. Make sure you get a kind special for sensitive skin. I would recommend Dove.


My Skin Routine:


Morning-Use Dove Sensitive Skin Soap and Biore Moisturizer


Night-Full Proactiv and Green Tea Moisturizer.


This is what I do now that I've cleared up my acne. I can't be positive without seeing the damage, but I would recommend the following routines:


Proactiv Morning and night until solved, then Clearasil Stayclear in the morning and Proactiv at night, then once EVERYTHING is gone, Dove in the morning, Proactiv at night.


Make sure that when your skin is cleared you do not over use Proactiv. It is formulated to dry up pimples, zits, and acne. When you use it too much on normal skin, it WILL dry up your skin. At the first sight of drying skin, change your routine.


I'm very happy to help, being an acne survivor myself. Please email me at cinderella161danielle@gmail.com if you need any more help!!!





Some Tips:


Don't Pick Pimples, it makes them last longer and can scar.


Never use 2 benzoyl peroxide products at once.


Look at what your products contain before using. Some toners DO contain things like algae extract, which may contain bacteria which may destroy your skin.


Hope this helped!





P.S. Try to bring your routine down a bit. Try using less products. Keep the pills, and maybe just one bottle. :)Best face wash??? ???? ?
I know tons of people who think


Proactiv is awful. I thought about trying


it, too but I don't want to do the whole


over the phone thing.





I don't think it's worth the try.


I like Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash.


It's the orange one, and there are face wipes,


foam, or just a regular one with a pump.





It works really well and makes my skin


feel fresh, not dried up or way too oily. I feel


a difference right away, kind of.





Other things to try:


- Clean %26amp; Clear Refreshing Gel Cleanser


- Clearasil


- Noxzema





And for an acne cream:


- Clearasil Vanishing acne treatment





TIP:


Don't use too much stuff at once!


Give your skin a chance to get used to things.


You should use a cleanser, moisturizer, and spot


treatment when you wake up and before bed. Use


a scrub like St. Ives once a week. If you wear makeup


remove it all before bed.
I recently switched to Cetaphil face wash and have not broke out since. I also use the Clarisonic facial cleansing brush as mentioned before and it has cleaned out all of my blackheads.





Also a good line of skin care is Paula's Choice.





Proactiv is NOT good for your skin. It does not fix the problems of acne, it just temporarily keeps you from breaking out. Skip a day and BAM you break out again.





Here's a good review of Proactiv... http://www.cosmeticscop.com/brand_review鈥?/a>
well there is this mud kid of stuff it's called Matan clay and you put it on your face and basicly takes care of every skin problem you can have there is also this face scruber and your scrub your face with it in the morning and your face feels all smooth that's called clarisonic oro
Putting things on your skin to clear it up is only half the solution.





The real help is to watch what you eat. Eat healthy, low fat meals. The less meat the clearer your skin will be.





A long time ago I was really sick and could only eat fish. That was the only time in my entire life that I did NOT have oily skin, NOR any acne.
i started with proactiv and used it daily until my face started to irritate.


i then switched to Murad .. and my face also irritated.


i am currently using Biore on a daily basis and proactiv once a week and i love the results.
Proactive is so strong and it can burn your skin.





If you have acne, go to Clinique and get the Acne Solutions.


Thats what my acne cleared up with.


Its amazing
this is great for acne! i use it and its awsome :]


Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v719/b鈥?/a>
Go to your doc. I have a cream, but everyone is different. And btw, Proactive really DOESN'T work. at least not for me.
well i use neutrogena wave but different things work on different people
St. Ives Apricot scrub, i use it twice every day, and my skin's pretty clear with 2-3 pimples
I use clean%26amp;clear advantage. It works good for me and you cn get it cheap at target.
philosophy!!!!





purity for normal skin


microdelivery exfoliating wash- my personal favorite


they also make one for ance-prone skin


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





or get the whole system:


http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jh鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment