Thursday, December 24, 2009

Good face wash to keep your skin acne free and clean and smooth??

i need an acne fighting daily face wash that helps treat and/or prevent breakouts while making my skin soft and smooth and takes away the oil.Pro-active doesn't work for me and I am currenty using clean and clear acne kit system which is seemingly making me breakout worse.I have been using accutane for the past 7 months and it was working really really well but recently[1-2 months ago]quit the program because my vein was so brusied up from the monthly blood drawls and it was really uncomfortable.So can anyone help me?Good face wash to keep your skin acne free and clean and smooth??
Try a gentle face wash with tea tree oil in it, like the one Trader Joe's sells. I'm sure other places sell it, too, but it's where I get mine. My best friend's dad is a dermatologist, and he said that the problem with most face washes is that they are too harsh and strip your skin of the natural oil it needs. Your body then produces more oil to compensate....and you end up w zits. He said you should never use anything with a BP level that is higher than 4% because it's too much %26amp; will end up damaging your skin. Be sure to wear a light weight moisterizer %26amp; sun block every day. Otherwise, you're face will get dried out %26amp; damaged %26amp; you're acne will get worse.





I use Cetaphil, which is the most gentle %26amp; dr. recommended face wash on the market, every morning %26amp; tea tree oil wash every night, drink loads of water %26amp; Pomegranate juice %26amp; usually have really clear skin. I'm 16......





Also, have you thought about taking birth control? Loads of girls I know take it %26amp; you don't have to do blood work for it, I don't think.





Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!Good face wash to keep your skin acne free and clean and smooth??
Accutane?? Is it the stuff that will make people unfertilize? It is bad for you.





I have very oily skin and rough texture. I get some pimples once in a while. I hate my skin so I did a lot of research and found Skinceuticals Retinol 1%. I used it everyday and it smooths my skin. I don't break out anymore and my face is less oily now. It really good, try it!!! It works for me. You might want to start with .5% Retinol (less concentration than 1%) than increase to 1%. This night cream, I thought is more effective than any cleansers that you might find. But read the instruction, don't use retinol if you are planned to be pregnant soon!
Wash your face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave your face oil free without aggravating the acne. Check out http://totalskincare-s.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.
I would try Murad products found at ath and Body Works. It's a little expensive but it definately works for me.
  • mobile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment