Sunday, December 20, 2009

What face wash do u use?

i lovee st. ives aprociott scrub and nuetrogena face wash


and then i love ponds face lotion


what bout u?What face wash do u use?
neutrogena is the best. the orange srubby kind.








and yeah ponds has a rad Cold Cream that takes off eye makeup. I love that stuff..








and st. ives apricot scrub is my mom's favorite :) that bottle always reminds me of her :)What face wash do u use?
Proactiv
I use the same things you do ;)
I used Dove facial cleanser.
Neutrogena
my hands
lol omg i use St. Ives Apricot Scrub, and Nuetrogena face wash, i also use Clinique all about eyes creme, and Nuetrogena face lotion.
Orgins Foaming Face Wash
i use this mary kay stuff
me too St.Ives
Biore facewash with Mary Kay moisturizers for day and night..
  • mobile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment