Sunday, December 20, 2009

Looking for new face wash, what do i use on my face?

I have no idea how to treat my face. I've used face wash and moisturizer but what is a mask for? i see many 3 step products with a toner, what is a toner for? I just don't know much about how to take care of my skin will someone please advise me on what are good products for my skin.





I have sensitive, normal skin, oily at times dry at others and very rarely break out.





I am VERY low maintenance so would prefer to not have many steps in keeping my skin looking healthy. Also, i am 21 because i know that does matter some. Thanks, to all who reply.Looking for new face wash, what do i use on my face?
a mask is like to leave


on your face til it hardens,


and it will draw out all the


dirt and oil on your face.





you know in little cartoons


when the older sister wears


a green mask on her face and


the boy says ';you're a monster!';


that's it.





toner removes makeup and cleanser


that you missed. it's good for oilier skin


because it also minimizes pores.





it sounds like you have combination


skin, like me. i don't like to have a whole


ton of steps either - maybe just use a cleanser


like aveeno? it's less targeted toward teen acne.


and for a moisturizer try clinique! it's my favorite.





:)Looking for new face wash, what do i use on my face?
http://www.olayoffers.ca/clubolay/newsletter/june2006/images/DualAction_big.jpg


i use this it works amazing, smells amazing and its one step i got it at CVS but u can get it anywhere (target wallmart, ect.) im 13 and i have no breakouts anywere on my face and its an oily normal dry mix lol like u! so this is good cuz and a mask is just like an extra deep cleaning treatment (it might dry out ur skin) and a toner helps bring ur pores back to a normal size because when u use a face wash ur pores get big to let the soap in and when u keep them open u get blackheads (ew) using a toner is very important to close pores and prevent blackheads . hope this helped!
Try using Acne - Free that is what i use you can get it at any convenience store. It is cheap and it got rid of almost all my zits in one night. It gets rid of pimples without drying up your face. This is what it looks like





http://www.musingsofahousewife.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/05/06/acne.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment