Thursday, December 24, 2009

Clearasil oil-free daily face wash...Easy 10points!!!?

did it work for u??I used it already but i don't know if its working as yet...mY FaCE ISNT GETTING WORST THOUGH...I use a little bit and it gets so foamy u dont even need alot..i luv itClearasil oil-free daily face wash...Easy 10points!!!?
Clearasil work goodClearasil oil-free daily face wash...Easy 10points!!!?
Yes! it works Great for me! i use it every day but th first day i started using it i had pimples right under my lower lip/chin and i put it on then waited a few minutes and washed it off in the shower and the next morning they were gone. Try it for a couple of days, youll see.
I didn't like it.
what it does is it makes your fce worse then clears it up it does work though hope this helped :)
it will take about 3-4 days to start working and yes it works really well

No comments:

Post a Comment