Thursday, December 24, 2009

Good face wash for men?

I am 15 years old, and I have oily skin. I also have a lot of blackheads on my forehead. But you cannot really see them until you tighten the skin on your forehead... If you understand what I mean. As well, I have little amounts of blackheads on my cheeks, and my chin and nose have lots of black dots on them, which are probably black heads. I don't really have a acne problem, because I hardly get red bumps, usually 2-3 a week. But the red bumps are just the infected blackhead. But usually I just pop them and then put spot treatment on it, and after a day they are gone. I was wondering what is a good face wash for oily skin and blackheads. A face wash that will dry my skin as well as get rid of the blackheads on my face and prevent blackheads from occuring. I am worried that one of these days every bump will get infected and I will have a real bad acne problem. I already have a good exfoliant, its called the Clean %26amp; Clear Blackhead Eraser. But I can only use that every other night as it can irritate my skin if I use it two consecutive nights. Although, I like the Eraser because in the morning the blackheads are small and hardly visible. But then after my shower in the morning they are visible again. I don't think I get so many blackheads because of the way I eat, as I drink 2 L of water a day, and I hardly eat fast foods. I also eat lots of fruits and nuts for the vitamins that I read help the skin. I also play a lot of sports, and I read that sweating is good to clean out the pores... Is that true? Thank you for your answers.Good face wash for men?
I reccomend Yonka products for men, it is a bit spendy but has done a lot for my skin and my boyfriend's skin.


We both have blackhead problems and it works like magic.


I use the foam gel, it is awesome.





As far as sweating is good for the skin, that is not correct. The sweat goes back into the pores and clogs them even more.





Carrots, oranges, any orange fruit or vegetable is good for the skin because it contains Vitamin A. I DO NOT recommend taking Vitamin A supplements because it can eventually lead to liver disease.





Be sure to wash your face once a day with a mild cleanser that does not irritate your skin, find one that you can use every day.


Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. My broI,don't have blackheads skin problem.
    but he is facing the problem of oily skin....
    so Which face wash or cream is good to go for??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cutirinz foaming face wash is a good face wash for oily skin.

      Delete
    2. IDC pearl gel cleanser face wash is specially made for oily skin. My brother has been using this product for more than 2 months.

      Delete