Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wats the best face wash?

well school is starting soon and i wanted to know whats the best face wash u've ever used so now i can get something that works really wellWats the best face wash?
st. Ives there is a soother and a toner both about 4 bucks





GOOD LUCK!!!Wats the best face wash?
Proactiv is the best thing I've ever used. If you have sensitive skin only use the lotion once a day though. check out proactiv.com
it depends on your skin type, if you don't know go to a/your dermatologist and find out. sometimes store bought face washes aren't good enough,
I use St. Ive's scrub. It was rated number 1 by allure magazine. I use it when i wake up and go to bed and i have absolutely no skin problems and always complents on how great my face looks!
apricot scrub


by St.Ybes or something like that
Biotherm pore refining crystal gel
St. Ives Apricot scrub
Good ol vinegar. Diluted of course.
I use ';velocity';by mary kay...if I'm out of that, I use baby soap.
Why don't you try something herbal, consult some Ayurvedic doc for that. Best is you use. Ayur Honey face wash. It is really good , just log on to www.planetayurveda.com for more herbal things.
i like clearisil 3 day guaruantee it doesnt over dry and cleans well

No comments:

Post a Comment