Thursday, December 24, 2009

What face wash should I try now?

Ive used Proactive for about.. 4 years now, I decided in June to try something new, so I got Vichy Normaderm. Used it up until September, because it did nothing but give me a TON of zits. Ive gone back to proactiv, and not getting as many zits (more whiteheads) but the reason i wanted to try something new was because i didnt like how proactiv made my skin look, it was very uneven, and blotchy. Now, when I used just the practiv cleanser, im fine- if i use the toner, my face goes RED where ever i put it on (i can see outlines by my hairlines) and stings and feels hot- and when i use the mositurizer, it makes my face feel really greacy. Also about halfway thru the day, my face feels gross and greacy. What should I do? I dont think I should keep using proactiv- should i try Vichy again? (i will admit, i wasnt using it correctly i guess- your supposed to do the cleanser and the cream every time, and i only used the cream when my face was dry) Or does anyone know of something else I should try (reasonably price- and available in canada??)


Thanks!What face wash should I try now?
try Clearasil Ultra face wash you can buy it anywhere like walmart, cvs, etc. and it clears up skin in 3 days or less


worked for me!


:DWhat face wash should I try now?
Try the Clean and Clear Advantage line
seems like you have very sensitive skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment