Thursday, December 24, 2009

Should you change face washes once in a while?

My friend told me that you should change face washes once in a while... She forgot the reason why lol.


Is this true? And why should ya???





Thanks you!Should you change face washes once in a while?
Having worked in the personal care industry before, I'm sad to say that there is still no definite answer to this question.





If its working, then obviously there is no reason to change. In fact, any change could cause unwanted irritation and leave you wishing you had done nothing.


However, over time your skin's oils to develop a resistance to your medicated face wash, requiring additional strength (salicylic acid, most likely) or more frequent uses. Personally I recommend against it if you are satisfied with the quality and appearance of your face as it is right now.Should you change face washes once in a while?
i do it to see if it works better than the last one i was using also i've heard that ur face can get used to it and not work as well as when you started out with it
I don't think so. If you have something that works, why change it? ';If it ain't broke, don't fix it.'; I recently changed face washes, just because it was cheaper and I thought I'd try it and face broke out. I'll never make that mistake again. Stick with what works.

No comments:

Post a Comment