Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is ever yuth face wash is good for face.?

actully i have normal skin but i am not so fair and i have not enough time so that i take care of my face regularly.so i use face wash.but i am confussed that which face wash is good.i want to buy ever yuth.plz tell is it good.Is ever yuth face wash is good for face.?
I dont know about Everyouth face wash.





But I have tried Everyouth face scrub. I bought one, 6 or seven months before I left India and used it till it was completely over - 8 or 10 months more.





It didnt create any problem with my skin and the smell also remained fresh.





If it is of any help to you.Is ever yuth face wash is good for face.?
no its nt a gud face wash. dont buy it
You mean to say that you dont have 5 minutes in a day that you can wash your face, how sad, dont use the face washes, horrid. You deserve time to wash your face, NOW do it. You cant be that busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment