Thursday, December 24, 2009

Whats a good Face wash?

my skins breaks out on my nose,cheek bones whats a face wash that could get rid of this problem without drying my skin out or making it super oilyWhats a good Face wash?
I use Neutragena's facial bar soap for acne prone skin. It works really well for me. But, washing your face isn't the only thing you can do to get rid of acne. You must exfoliate. If you don't exfoliate, your dead skin cells can fall in to your pores, and actually cause more acne. So, the main thing is to get a routine that you can do every single morning, and every single night. This routine should include in this order, wash, exfoliate, toner, and a moisturize. Well, actually you should only exfoliate about 2-3 times a week, but everything else you should be doing twice a day. Good luck!Whats a good Face wash?
Aveda Purifying Gel cleanser. Lather makes good products too. Epicuren is good but very expensive.








Avoid scam products like what you find at ULTA or Bath and Body Works.





Cheap alternatives? : Try a glycerine soap like Nutrogena and don't use moisturizers that clog your pores. Mineral Oil is NOT your friend





Trader Joes make a great liquid face soap made in small batches. I forgot the name of it, but it's French
I had horrible issues with my skin, for years until I discovered Dove bar of soap for sensitive skin. then, as a moisturizer I use Johnson's %26amp; Johnson's baby cream (the pink stuff). You smell like a baby for a few minutes but then it disappears - promise! Anyway, it doesn't contain oils I think, and it's really light. I no longer have any problems with my skin! You could give that a try.
I don't know where you live but when I was young I used Apri Facial Scrub. It came in a tube with a buffing pad to apply it with and rinse with clear cold water. It was wonderful. Hope you have it. It is made with Apricot extracts and that helps to keep you moisturised but clean.





Cheers





Lisa
i love the aveeno face wash. its a tad pricey, but i love it! it removes all dirt and makeup and makes your face feel amazing!
The 1st answer ish wrong cause i used to use cetaphil. it is shitty. I use Clean and Clear face wash, moisturizer and somehting else idk haha.
Cetaphil. Removes all dirt and make-up, leaves your skin soft and oil free.
QV Lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment