Sunday, December 20, 2009

Acne Face Wash?

okay, i have some acne not alot. i have tried proactive and it works but i can't keep up with it..


i need to find a facewash or something to make my face more smooth but i can't go to a dermatologist.Acne Face Wash?
what my dermatologist recommend was just plain dove face wash. it works because it doesn't have anything in it that can harm your skin. it makes your skin soft and it prevents breakouts. i use it and it helps my acne a lot. proactive doesn't work for all people because it only treats one kind of acne and if it isn't the one you have it doesn't work for you.





try dove face wash it really does work!Acne Face Wash?
http://www.daybreaklavenderfarm.com/stor鈥?/a>





I use this bar. It's huge and lasts a long time. It's not harsh and can be used on your body as well. You can also lather it really well and let the lather dry on for a mask then rinse with warm water . Good Luck
This is unscientific, and based strictly on my own experience when I was a teen, so your results may vary.





I had acne on my face quite a lot... I washed often with mild soap and water but it didn't help much. Then I started doing a lot of swimming one summer, and it cleared right up. The only thing I can think of was that the chlorine in the pool was cleaning my pores and killing off any microbes that might have been contributing to the acne.





After I stopped swimming at the end of that summer, the acne returned. In the winter I started going to an indoor pool and the acne cleared again.





I don't recommend buying chlorine and washing your face in it -- that'll just burn you... but if you are a swimmer and have access to a pool, give it a try. It took about a week to see a difference. At the very least, you will get some good exercise.
Dove makes a face moisturizer lotion and a face scrub. it make your face EXTREMELY soft =]





hope this helps =]
I was under a dermatologist's care many years ago, and what worked for me was a face scrub - I think I used an apricot one or something like that - twice a day. I didn't use anything else on my face - no foundation or other makeup (except eye and lip stuff) or moisturiser. Good luck!
This pimple removing lotion will help to get rid of pimples on the face. Multanimitti (china clay) powder 鈥?1 tsp, Honey 鈥?陆 tsp, Carrot juice 鈥?陆 tsp, Garlic paste 鈥?录 tsp.Mix all the above items to form a lotion, and apply the mask on the pimples. Leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash off with lukewarm water and then wash with cold water. More details at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html

No comments:

Post a Comment