Sunday, December 20, 2009

Face wash, toner, moisturizer?

Alright, so I've been using Clinique face wash, toner, and moisturizer for about two years. But, its just too expensive for me to continue using it. I want to try to find something cheaper. My skin has a tendency to get a little oily if I don't wash it, but when I do wash it, it is incredibly dry and itchy until I use moisturizer. I do have sensitive skin. What brand should I try? What products?





I am not trying to get rid of acne or anything, my dermatologist put me on Doxyclycline and Aczone for that. I just want something to keep my face clean.





Anything but ProActive, please.





Just one more question: is it really necessary to use a make up remover? I've always just washed my face with my face wash and its been fine, but I have been wondering lately if I should use a make up remover.Face wash, toner, moisturizer?
No you don't need a makeup remover if your face wash works. Clean %26amp; Clear was my go to brand in high school, any of their face washes and toners will work great. My skin is just like yours it can get a little oily but is dry after washing it, and super sensitive. I have tried every moisturizer, high and low end, and the only one that I have been able to use is Aveeno Ultra Calming, it's awesome.Face wash, toner, moisturizer?
you should use a product called clen and clear(the moring burst one)it comes in green and orange i tried the orage one and it works great

No comments:

Post a Comment