Sunday, December 20, 2009

Face wash/ PIMMPLE PROBLEM?

ok so i have 3 pimples on my face and i am going to try putting toothpase on it does crest work or is that a gel. Also all over my noes there are these REALLY small and I MEEN SMALL dots all over my nose i meen there kind of noticible and they bother me some are all over my face and also how do you get the faces like supermodels or actors that like you see nothing but smooth skin? what lotion/soap would work best right now im using Clearasil daily face wash and i think its acually ADDING to the prob. I dont usually get pimples normally. And one more thing how do you wash your face like moisturize exspholiate what is pattern and what are the lotions you need for it THANK you greatly!Face wash/ PIMMPLE PROBLEM?
i'm not a big fan of using toothpaste, but crest might not be strong enough. i think something like colgate would work. hm, clearasil doesn't have the best acne products from my experience. you don't necessarily need to exfoliate either, unless your skin is try. you should definitely try neutrogena, they have great scrubs that do exfoliate your skin. they really cleared up my break outs :) here's how i wash my face:


1) splash my face with warm water (this opens up pores)


2) put on my face wash (i use neutrogena stress control scrub)


3) splash my face with cold water (this closes pores)


4) apply moisturizer (i use a clean and clear oil free one)


then i put on my make uppp.





although it's not something i do, you should probably try to use a toner too. you would use that after washing your face and before applying moisturizer. also, many supermodels and actors don't really have smooth skin. i've seen many pictures of them with acne, it's just that they have high-quality make up to cover it.Face wash/ PIMMPLE PROBLEM?
you have to clear your pore so use face wash the have grainy texture.


examples: St. Ives Srub wash. It really does work.





As for the supermodels or actors you see on magazines or tv, sorry to tell you but most of them are usually photoshop so that they can look perfect
The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple.


For acne scars and blemishes the best is papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'
To get rid of the pimples on your nose, you have to try exfoliate facial wash.





Aveno exfoliate works really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment