Sunday, December 20, 2009

Best Face Wash?

I am going to Wal-Mart this afternoon and i wanted to know what face wash to buy.





I have used:


Clearisil Ultra Pads


Clearisil Daily Pore Cleansing Pads


Purpose Face Wash


Neutrogena Blackhead Wipes


Neutrogena Wave


Dove Skin Pillows (and they work kinda good)


Dove Skin Vitalizer


Acne free


Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub





I want it to:


Help moisturize my skin


Prevent and clear cystic pimples


Clear the most stubborn blackheads


Keep pores from getting too oily and clogged.





It doesn't need to be over 10 dollars





Thanks so much for your time and help!!!!Best Face Wash?
clearisil hates me. i never use it.





ive had acne for over 4 years.i get cystic pimples and regular ones and usually have very oily skin. it took a lot of time to find the right combintion but this is what i do each night:





wash with Clean and clear morning burst (the orange one with beads)


put Sea Breaze astringent on a cotton pad and rub whole face (its kind of like a light acid cleansor, it helps blackheads too)


spread Benzaclin (prescription) over my whole face


and use Neutrogena spot treatment for each pimple





when im going out, i just use the face wash, astringent, and then Clean and Clear morning burst shine control moisterizer (green cap)





but yea. clean%26amp;clear morning burst (orange) is definately my favorite. but it has to be the one with little beads for scrubbing(with the flip cap not the pump)





if youre not sure i can send you links to pictures of each thing, acne SUCKS and i feel for you. so yea. hope i helped!Best Face Wash?
Honestly, the more money you spend, the better your skin will look. I use ProActiv and it's only $24.95 for a 30 Day Kit. In that kit, you get a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer--they also throw in a free refining mask. This stuff not only clears your skin but it also improves the way it looks and feels. I wasn't into spending a lot of money on facial cleansers but then when nothing was working, I bought ProActiv and trust me it's changed my life.


It's only $15 more than you want to spend and you get all three steps! It's worth it--try it!!! If it doesn't work within the 30 days, you can bring it back and get ALL your money back. Try it!!!
i use cetaphil, and i love it. its gental, oil free, and it deep cleanses your face. just use it and then use a topical acne medicine containing benzoyl peroxide (like clearasil) theres no need to use a harsh face wash PLUS a topical cream.
Clerisil has never worked for me either. What really works is nuetrogena acne wash. I am using it and it works so fast!
  • mobile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment