Sunday, December 20, 2009

Face wash help?

I used to have really bad acne but I used a product called ';beauty control'; and it cleared my face all up. I love the product but it costs too much and now that i have lovely skin I want to switch to a cheaper product. When I say 'cheaper'; i just mean something i can get at walmart. I have to wait for my beauty control products to come in the mail and I am too impatient for that.


What are your thoughts on neautrogena, dove, oil of olay, etc...





My face is oily but also dries out easily. I usually use ';sensitive skin'; washes and ALWAYS use moisturizers...





My face close up-


http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd247鈥?/a>





Thanks for any and all suggestions~ I always reward 10ptsFace wash help?
I use dove I love it. Its the only thing I can use that doesnt dry out my face. I would give it a try you can probably go to their website a get a sample it is available at walmart and only 3 or 4 dollarsFace wash help?
Aveeno foaming face wash and Biore face wash I would not buy Oil of olay face products (waste of money) St. Ives face scrub for sensitive skin is good too.
I saw this thing on the Today show where they sent these girls to a dermatologist for bad acne. The first girl they tried the ';Proactive'; solution. But the doctor said all you need os a good facewash that has benzoyl peroxide in it, a toner and a moisturizer. They tried Clean and Clear products on another girl and some no name label stuff on the third - they ALL wound up with clear skin.





Personally I use Clean and Clear because thats the only face wash I can find with the benzoyl stuff in it. I love it!
try anti bacteria pads to wipe youre face and use a light moisterizer because they will dry your face out
Try getting a neutrogena exfoliating wash for every now and then and a dove cream wash for everyday (more gentle)...always make sure they say ';oil-free'; for oily skin.
well, not exactly an answer but if you use honey on ur face it will feel soft and clean!
dove is the best .but my advise is dont use cheap products face skin is sensitive and cheap products could be harmful for ur lovely face.use only beauty control.which has been suit ur skin.
Oil of Olay foaming face wash pads. they are the best things you can use for your face. they just come in a wite box that say olay. lol um idk i use them every nite and i dont have break outs! good luck!
Oil of Olay foaming face wash for sensitive skin is the best. I've used it since I was 13 and I always get complements on my skin.
do what you think is best, but to keep the clear face use the 'beauty control' product
Don't use Neutrogena. It works for like 3 days then stops.


Use clean %26amp; clear. It worksss.
I love the neutrogena acne face wash I think it works great and its inexpensive
I promise you: ST IVES FACE SRCUB WORKS MIRACLES!! it cleans your face, smells great %26amp; its like a daily facial! You can FEEL and SEE the difference..the best! I've tried Olay, Dove, Neutorgena, Clean %26amp; Clear..I feel like this is the one for LIFE because it makes a difference! =)


hope you try it! good luck x

No comments:

Post a Comment