Sunday, December 20, 2009

Morning burst facial cleanser, should i wash my face too?

im 13, and i have a slight acne probelem, so i wash my face with acne prvention soap. but recently i bought ';morning burst facial clensor';, and i was wondering if i should wash my face (with my soap) before, after or not at all when i use the cleansor! please help!Morning burst facial cleanser, should i wash my face too?
You shouldn't double up on the cleanser for your face. If you strip too much of your natural oils, your face will revolt and produce even more oil and you will be in a worse situation. Choose the most gentle efective cleanser and a moisturizer that fights acne, you always need to moisturize as well, it nourishes the skin. Try the garnier ';pure'; products they work well for me.Morning burst facial cleanser, should i wash my face too?
the cleanser should be suffecient you might have adverse effects like redness or irriatation if you use both

No comments:

Post a Comment