Thursday, December 24, 2009

What face wash, toner and moisturiser should i use for my skin?

I have combination skin with a lot of blemishes and a few pimples and i was wondering what would be the best face wash, toner and moisturiser i can use. Right now i am using biore ice clenser or something along those lines as my clenser, witch hazel as my toner, a tea tree cream from the organic shop that is pretty oily at night and a tea tree cream for oily skin during the day but i feel that it is not helping my skin as much as it did during the first few weeks that i did that regime. are there any suggestions as to what i can use? but please dont recommend proactive, clean and clear or clearisil because they are to harsh on my skin.What face wash, toner and moisturiser should i use for my skin?
You said not to reccomend Proactiv, yet people still do...Frustrating.





It is way too harsh for my skin too. The reason why those are too harsh is because they have Benzoyl Peroxide. Avoid any products with that in it.





I have the same skin type as you and I use Murad's Acne line but if your acne isn't as prevelant I also reccomend his other lines such as his normal/combination skincare line. His big thing is using soothing and hydrating products and I've been satisfied with everything I've purchased that is Murad.





I also like Clinique's Moisturizing GEL (not the lotion) and Moisture Surge for moisturizers and Clinique's Spot Healing Gel for stubborn and painful pimples that happen every so often. It's a really good product for preventing them from getting bigger and more noticable and just getting rid of pimples in general.


Hope this helps!


-JenWhat face wash, toner and moisturiser should i use for my skin?
if you have sensitive skin i highly suggest NOT using proactive i've used that in the past and my skin was very dry... didn't help at all... i stick to noxzema than i use an olay oil free lotion... at night after washing my face i don't put the lotion on... butt.. i put just a dab of toothpaste and leave it on overnight.. it seems to bring down swelling =] hope that helped!
Proactive is the best if you use it correctly and everytime
I recommend a skin care line called PCA Skin (Physician's Choice of Arizona) to all of my clients. It's a fantastic line with high quality ingredients, but it is on the pricier side. However, it works. I would suggest the Oily/Problem Facial cleanser, the Smoothing Toner, and Protecting Hydrator Plus SPF 25 for day, and either Clearskin or ReBalance (depending on your level of clogging) for night. You could also try one of their trial kits to see if you like the products as well.





Check them out at http://www.pcaskin.com, and you can purchase their products at http://www.dermstore.com.





Hope this helps!
  • mobile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment