Sunday, December 20, 2009

Clinique face wash?

my skin is really dry! and i was a the store today and the lady at the beauty counter told me that the clinique face wash system is the best its perfume free and such. but i want to know peoples experience with it...did it help your dry skin? or make it worse?? i work at a ski resort in the hotel, but it is really dry in our office and my face is very dry and red.......Clinique face wash?
I have been using Clinique for a while and I love it!


The face wash leaves your skin feeling really clean, but I think the dramatically different moisturizing lotion will make a difference for you. It doesn't have any perfumes and its really nice on your face.


You can get it a kit with the facewash, clarifying toner, and moisturizing lotion. :)


I am very satisfied with my purchase.Clinique face wash?
been using it for years...it is the best. they have a really good foundation for dry skin too. it's new
my face is also like that and i used one of clinique's three step system thing and my face got dryer. so, i guess its different for everyone...
omg clinique is the best thing for your face. you can't go wrong with it. it works wonders, i use it and my face is always perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment