Sunday, December 20, 2009

Face wash for dry pimple-prone skin?

i m a 19yr old male. i hv pimples on my face and my skin is normally oily, but when i wash it with soap it becomes very dry, especially my cheeks and my cheeks also turn red. throughout the winters i washed my face just with water- no soap. but now that summers r here, i'd lyk to know which face wash is good for me as cleansing is important in summers as it becomes sweaty....Face wash for dry pimple-prone skin?
Hi Amit,





E45 wash is very good. It feels odd at first as it doesn't lather like soap but you will soon get used to it. I don't know where you are so if it is not available to you, and emollient wash will be just as good.





Hope it helps you.





Love Mel.XFace wash for dry pimple-prone skin?
Hey, I understand your frustration!





I bought numerous anti-pimple/acne products but it doesn't help at all! I wasted like hundreds over and have no results.


The most frustrating part is.. you think your face is about to be pimple/acne-free and you realize a new one is coming! ARGH!





I used to be in your shoes so I really understand how you feel. Now my skin is perfect and beautiful!





If you need to clear myths and want to know how I do it.. learn more at: http://www.AcneFreeInThreeDays.tk

No comments:

Post a Comment