Thursday, January 7, 2010

Should you wash your face before, during, or after you take a shower?

I used to wash my face a lot. Sometimes before the shower, sometimes after, sometimes while in it... always before I went to bed, and it seemed no matter how much I washed it my face seemed always to be so blotchy looking. One day I decided to stop all the face washing and all the scrubbing on my face and decided to just barely wet my face during the shower... and only a little... not washing away the natural oils in my skin... ( I don't wear makeup hardly ever so I can get away with this ).. and now.. my face is glowing and radiant.





I think too many women over-wash their faces and strip the oils from their skin which makes their faces look dried out or break out a lot.





It was only when I quit over-washing that my face became so much prettier and smoother, softer and clearer.





The only thing I do these days is lightly wash with only water and add sunscreen. If I do wear makeup then I wash it off as quickly as I can before bed and apply a deep moisturizer to keep my skin supple. Then in the morning I just dampen my face with a tiny bit of water and reapply sunscreen.





I have gone a few days without washing my face at all, just to see if my face would look even better and it so does, it will just be totally glowing if you just use lotion and no water. I know it sounds crazy... but it's true. However, I always have to rinse my face with water for fear of germs on my skin... but really you'd be amazed at what your face would look like if you stopped washing it for a week. It's unbelievable how it will glow.





Good luck





xo


HeartShould you wash your face before, during, or after you take a shower?
ummm i don't take showers but i will try to answer





i sugest after...mostly because there is a mirror at the sink and you can see what you are doingShould you wash your face before, during, or after you take a shower?
If you have any trouble with break outs you should wash it after you've used your hair conditioner. A lot of people don't realize how greasy and pore-clogging hair conditioner can be for your skin and they break out on their face and neck, back, etc. and don't make the connection. So, after you're done washing and conditioning your hair pull it up off of your neck with a clip or something and then wash your face and body so there's no conditioner residue left on your skin.
After the shower, to wipe off any residual shampoo, rinse, or soap.
i was my face during shower and i wash it with a face scrub thing =)
does it matter? i prefer during the shower. but w/e

No comments:

Post a Comment