Thursday, January 7, 2010

GARNIER Green bottle FACE WASH: Did it break anyone else out?? Help me.?

A little over a week ago I bought the Garnier Nutritioniste facial scrub and cleansing towelettes and I completely switched over to only using them instead of my old face wash. Now I have small tiny white zits on my face! I've never experienced these before....they are just teensy white zits and if I pop them then they just come right back. They are so small that you can hardly see them.....but I want them gone NOW.





How do I do that and has anyone else had a bad experience with Garnier face products??GARNIER Green bottle FACE WASH: Did it break anyone else out?? Help me.?
take about four aspirin and dissolve them in a few drops of water.. add in a squirt of honey and make it into a paste.. you can also add in a few vitamin e capsules if ya like.. this can be used as a scrub, mask if left on for ten minutes, and a spot treatment left on over night..





aspirin has the same active ingredient as pro active..





another thing i do as an exfoliate is i scrub my face with an electric toothbrush.. it's sounds kinda weird but it works.. it really cleans out your pores and removes dead skin, oil and dirt.. you can use any scrub ya like or the aspirin i mentioned.. i like to use st. ives.. and i do it about three times a week..





only wash your face when you wake up in the morning, before you go to bed, and after exercise.. excess washing makes your face produce extra oil..





warm water opens pores and cold closes them.. so wash with warm and rinse with cold..





hope this helps..GARNIER Green bottle FACE WASH: Did it break anyone else out?? Help me.?
I have that problem, too! I never ever break out in pimples - and I started using the Garnier Nutritioniste Detoxifying Gel Cleanser and after a week of using it my skin went NUTS! Report Abuse

My skin is used to different changes in facial washes, too. (I'm used to changing between neutrogena, biore, and clean and clear.) However, after using Garnier Nutritioniste I've received multiple pimples every single week! Report Abuse

I thought I was crazy blaming it on the wash, but at least I know that I'm not the only one who's been experiencing this. Report Abuse

i broke out with garnier pretty badly, the only thing i use of them is the body scrub.
Well i never broke out from using the scrub or the cream cleanser,but it does have a VERY strong smell.Switching Products can sometimes cause pimples.I say Switch to ur old regimen

No comments:

Post a Comment