Thursday, January 7, 2010

Should i wash my face before or after dance class... or both???

i just got the dove facial cloths and i dont know if i should wash before and after my dance class or just after?? or just before!





i already wash my face at night too!





thanks!


-JessShould i wash my face before or after dance class... or both???
Both


Before cause you're gonna sweat in class, at least if you actually do stuff lol, and you don't want your makeup going everywhere and your face will just feel better when you're sweating if you do not have makeup on


And also after cause you need to clean the sweat off.Should i wash my face before or after dance class... or both???
after
If you wear make up then before and after. Before because you dont want your make up to smear and look all gross and after because your face will be all sweaty.
after
  • mobile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment