Thursday, January 7, 2010

NEUTROGENA FACE WASH! HELP HELP HELP HELPP?

Neutrogena oil free acne wash versus Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Cleanser, which one is better?????





In terms of acne and face care.


Also, does your face react badly when you switch cleansers right away?NEUTROGENA FACE WASH! HELP HELP HELP HELPP?
i prefer oil free ance wash, also my face does not recat at all when i switch cleansers right awayNEUTROGENA FACE WASH! HELP HELP HELP HELPP?
If my skin was oily I would use the oil free.


I would use the deep clean if I had Black Heads/white heads.


When I had acne I was my face with the soap getting lots of suds on my face. I then left it on until it dried. Then I would take a hot wash cloth and rinse my face. Every night before going to bed. Watch out for chocolate candy and soda. Water, Water and you will have a healthy glow..
which ever one sounds better to your skin... lol no it should react at all lol its still like the same brand and i mean neutrogena isnt that hurtful at all
i use the deep clean cream. its good its tingley/cold feeling in a good way at first when you start using it but it makes my face soft. i havent used the other stuff sorry. hope i helped :)





mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I'm not quite sure, i've never used either but i use neutrogena oil-free acne stress face wash/scrub and it doesn't work at all for me. Same with the acne medicine that goes with it. So, i wouldn't recommend either of those neutrogena products. But it depends on your skin and acne, some things work for certain people and not others.

No comments:

Post a Comment