Thursday, January 7, 2010

Dove Cooling Foaming Face Wash?

I'm 20 (21 next month) and I've used Clean and Clear face wash off and on for years. I don't usually have a problem with acne, but lately my chin has been breaking out. So, since I've been sweaty (b/c it's so friggin hot here), I've been washing my face more and it's been drying out really bad,





Yesterday I bought some Dove cooling face wash for normal to combination skin (mine's combination). It's the one that smells like cuccumber. Anyway I got it bc it was supposed to be moisturizing, but when I used it, it made my eyes burn and then my face felt reeeeally tight and dry like I'd washed it with bar soap or something.... Should it be doing that?Dove Cooling Foaming Face Wash?
It souns like your skins had a reaction to it, could you be allergic to something in it?
  • mobile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment