Thursday, January 7, 2010

Clinique face wash?

has anyone one used this i would like bothe positiveand negitive reviewsClinique face wash?
its goodClinique face wash?
I tried the facewash and system in type three as recommended by the sales assistant. It was ok but nothing like the dramatic results I was expecting. Also it doesn't remove make up so this was a downside for me. I would recommend getting a sample, Clinique are usually pretty good about those. This way you haven't spent too much if it doesn't work.
I've used it and truthfully it's not worth the money in my opinion. I get the same results from Wal Mart brands.
I currently use this system (Skin Type II) and I think it's pretty good. The face wash cleans my skin thoroughly, and does not leave it dry. In fact, I tend to think my face feels smoother after washing and it leaves no weird residue. I have both the liquid and the regular bar, but I prefer the liquid. I think it's a matter of personal taste since my face feels the same with either face soaps.





I use the toner and moisturizer as well. The toner tends to overdry my skin, especially my cheeks, but the moisturizer softens it up quite nicely. I tend to be cheap on the moisturizer around my T-zone since it oils up easily.
  • mobile
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment