Thursday, January 7, 2010

Anyone with ACNE use DOVE SENSITIVE SKIN FOAMING FACE WASH???

how well does this product work?Anyone with ACNE use DOVE SENSITIVE SKIN FOAMING FACE WASH???
Yes it is very good try it xxAnyone with ACNE use DOVE SENSITIVE SKIN FOAMING FACE WASH???
dove is a product recommended to people who have a face with low mild to moderate acne symptoms. When buying any sort of bacterial face wash cleansers it is important to look at the percentage of alochol, benzonyl peroxide, and salycic acid ingredients. I suggest using a product without any alochol residents because that causes irritation and if your face is already has a tendency to get red, increase the usage of the product with higher salycic acid. AMEN
Well I did go through a time when I was allergic to it but fine with the bath stuff.
I used to but it didn't do any thing for me. all these products are the same - useless. I found that Neutrogena worked best.
nivea young! defo did if for me!
go to a chinese medicine store. My skin was terrible, 2 days later after using all these pills and herbs I have noticed a huge difference.
I don't have an acne issue but I have used that face wash. It made my face feel overly greasy AFTER washing it. Try something that is designed for acne treatment.
NO!!!!!!!!!! don't do that!!!! use something SPECIFICALLY for acne and also doctor recommended
its pretty awesome
No. We use Johnson %26amp; Johnson Purpose soap %26amp; follow up with Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturizer with SPF 15
coaltar soap clears my acne up. i used it just in time for my wedding.
I have used it, but there is nothing like Proactive. Proactive is the best in the market.
I don't know but I use Acne Free! It works really nice..........It might take a little while for your skin to get better but I LOVE it!!!!!! It's $30 for a kit............You can get it at Costco!
Hi If you have acne I dont think this will you do your spots anygood, you need something that is oil free and and sensitive and soap free. I have tried dove products they are ok on the body but on the face is a big no. I have tried the extra sensitive bar of soap on my face, trying to dry my spots up and I ended up with more. So i dont think the face wash will be of any good.





If you have acne and sensitive combined and cannot use the stuff for acne as it burns your skin then try using something form clean and clear, not clearasil though.





My brother suffes from acne and he uses simple soap so this could help you too, I cant use it for some reason but it might dry up your spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment