Thursday, January 7, 2010

I need a new face wash...?

I tried Cetaphil yesterday and I broke out in a rash. My mom says I should try Neutrogena next, but I want to try St. Ives. Which do you recommend, and do you have any particular products in mind?I need a new face wash...?
purity made simple by philosophy





since you have such sensitive skin, go to sephora and tell them about your needs and then ask for a free sample of purity. try it for two days and see how it works for you





i love it- it takes off all your makeup, doesn't burn your eyes, tones and cleanses really well and it's super gentleI need a new face wash...?
I highly recommend Purpose gentle cleansing wash





It's really great, dermatologist approved, and it's great for sensitive skin. It contains NO alcohol (which the cetaphil does) and it smells like baby shampoo. It also won't sting if you get it in your eyes, and it's only about $6





I think it's great, because my skin is really sensitive. It's a great gentle cleanser.
I wouldn't use Neutrogena. I've experience Neutrogena and it was really harsh of my skin. I have cetaphil but prefer not to try the product now. Although I did try it once, and all seem okay. Next day I tried the product again, and I did experience a few negative results. Maybe it was just that day, so I plan to try cetaphil soon.
St. Ives is good for exfoliating but shouldn't be used everyday, it could damage and irritate your skin, i used to use it, but only like once a week. I've used Neutrogena, but did notice that it dried my shin out. If you did choose to use it, you can always use a moisturizer after you wash.
Hello,





I would like to offer you free samples from Jafra Skin care


they work fine and won't cost you nothing to try them.


The products are very afordable.


If you interested please contact me with your name and address and I'll send you free samples.


Isabel


awawill@yahoo.com
you should try an alcohol free cleanser, since it seems like you have pretty sensitive skin. I find Simple's products very gentle and mild, but still effective.





Used Neutrogena in the past, found it was quite harsh. Makes my skin tight after that.
If you have a Lush store ( Macy's sometimes has a Lush counter). They have a lot of natural things, usually you can get a couple slivers to try. Coal Face is really good for very oily skin.
I used Neutrogena Acne Wash...and the transparent bar and I have flawless skin...I also use vitamin E from the body shop.
Dove face wash is good if you don't have oily skin. Also, Olay makes good face washes too.
Neutrogena drys skin out. Try Aveeno, i use it, but i am a teenager
I would suggest Clinique! You get the three step system. It is kind of expensive but it last a long time and it's a good product!
Anything Noxzema. It smells really good and it works well.
I would steam my face, and than use St.Ives because neither of these things have harsh chemicals that would cause a rash.

No comments:

Post a Comment