Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best face wash?????

i don't usually get acne but ocationaly i do. i used to use clearisil and it dries out my skin. whats the best?Best face wash?????
Neutrogena!





I suggest the Neurogena Wave.





They sell it just about everywhere, but here's the site so you can check it out!


(And yes, it's safe for everyday use!)


http://neutrogenawave.com/Best face wash?????
proactiv works really well, most others dry out my skin as well.
try proactive or what i use which helps a apricot scrub
i LOVE st. ives apricot scrub for blemishes. it makes my skin super soft from the exfoliation.
i use st. ives apricot scrub for blemishes and i love it. i got the idea from yahoo answers!!
Garnier Nutritioniste Detoxifying Gel


Its amazing- its evened out my skin tone so much in just a few days. And it gives your face a great clean feeling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment