Thursday, January 7, 2010

Help With Murad Face Wash!?

I purchased Murad Face Wash about a week and a half ago. I understand that the wash must break you out more than you are, in order to clean all of the dirt out of your pores. I would like to skip this step, even though it has happened to me already, and I'm breaking out more! Any suggestions? I have extremely oily skin, which has always haunted me. How long does the face wash take to work also. I've heard four weeks to a month. I wouldn't mind the wait if I didn't break out so much while waiting! I'm very impatient, as you can tell lol. Someone help, tell me how I should use the Wash. What foods to stay away from, what I can do to prevent oily skin, etc. I also like to tan. should I stop? So many questions, I apologize, I just really need the answers. Somebody, please?! P.S. My facial hair grows extremely fast, should I shave often, or not?Help With Murad Face Wash!?
salicylic acid (as is what's in murad face wash) does not make you sun sensitive, so yes, you can continue to tan. [i %26lt;3 tanning too.. i still tan even though i AM using a sun sensitive wash haha] murad never worked for me, like you it made my face a lot worse and the initial breakout never cleared up. i think it was just too much for my skin to handle.





now i use oxy face wash in the morning, and a prescription cream (retin a) at night. my skin looks a lot better.





good luck =)

No comments:

Post a Comment