Thursday, January 7, 2010

Nutragena face wash?

has anyone one used this i would like bothe positiveand negitive reviewsNutragena face wash?
Its perfect. It causes you zits to dry up as if you were using colgate. but it doesnt dry you skin and it works really fast. and its so cheap i would reccomend it 100% thats what i use for my skin. make sure you use it everyday to make sure the zits stay away. and it prevents oily skin. that pretty cool.Nutragena face wash?
I love Nutragena its the only face wash ill buy. it works great :] i mean its not lik pro-active (which is best out there) but Nutragena the 2nd on the list of best face wash. you just got to get certain ones. I think the Nutrgena face clothes work the best. There clothes that have face wash in them that help scrub off the dirt on your face, there $6.00
It worked great. I have the Advanced Solution Complete Acne Therapy System. My face NEVER feels oily after I use it. My only complaint is that I have been using it for about 1 month,andit still has'nt COMPLETELY cleared it up.
it makes me break out i wouldnt recomend it.
yah i use it its actually really good!


its pretty much all i use in the morning and night





Good Luck! :)
the face wash was great for me. my face felt very clean after


and not at all oily.
I've tried that stuff and it'll just dry out your skin (which happens to make acne worse) but the biore wash that heats up works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment