Thursday, January 7, 2010

Oxy face wash question?

does it work tell me about your experiance with itOxy face wash question?
i have used it before and it dried my skin out and gave me more spots than what i started from, but that was just me, what works for someone might not work for someone else.





i use the Simple range now and it works great for me.Oxy face wash question?
These kind of products will help clean your face but don't expect miracles.


There are some excellent meds on the market. Go see your doctor. There is a drug called roaccutane that contains some loverly chemicals (originally use in the treatment of brain cancer) that are miraculous with such skin conditions. If you don't have full on acne then you have to play up the emotional effects... ';Im so depressed i don't want to got to school/college i cant even look at boys/girls.';


In 83% of cases acne is no longer something anyone needs to suffer from.


Good luck.





(almost forgot) skin scars easily so if you dont want to be left with blotchy skin dont squeeze
Ive tried them all they just dryed out my skin


biore and clinique products have worked quite well on my skin
Thx

No comments:

Post a Comment