Thursday, January 7, 2010

Best face wash?

besides proactive what is the best face wash to get rid of acne???Best face wash?
neutrogenaBest face wash?
Proactive isn't that great..it's harsh on your skin and it drys it..


it's best to use a cleanser that deep cleans and is gentle and does not overly dry out your skin such as Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser. It's for oily and acne prone skin; I use it myself and it works well for me. For your acne...Tea tree oil works very well.. you can find it at The Body Shop.
proactiv
Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask. Great stuff. I can't use it because I am very allergic to benzoyl peroxide, but my husband uses it and it is really clearing his face up. He has used everything from Accutane to Proactive, nothing worked except this stuff!
It's not a wash (although they do make it in wash form), but I use Oxy Pads. Alcohol and salicyclic acid are the main chemicals contained in the pads. I like them because they are non-prescription, convenient and quick to use, inexpensive (about $3-$4 for a package of 90 pads), accessible (available from every supermarket or convenience store), and effective.





I hope you find something that works for you. ~Good luck!~ :)
Ive had horrible acne for years, the only thing that worked was a good inexpensive OTC face wash that I randomly picked up one day when i was at wits end with my problem, since then, I've seen a 75% reduction, and I only get redness around when i get my period. I use Noxema for Oily/Combination skin, it's amazing, they have a lot of diffrent kinds too for dry and normal. But this one worked best for me
Cetaphil to wash face (I like the bar more than liquid) then before bed use oxy directly on bad spots.
You don't just need face wash to get rid of your acne, you also need creams and gels and stuff.


But the top selling cleanser at Sephora is ';Purity Made Simple';.
Everyone's skin is different and everyones reason for acne is different. There is no one thing that will work for everyone under any condition. Try to read some reviews to see what seems to work best for most people and start there. Also try to find the cause of the acne.
Neutrogena Oil - Free Acne Wash....I use it every day and it works really well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment